Saturday 13 September 2008

Someone still loves you Boris Yeltsin - "Think I wanna die" (lyrics)

Very nice song from an American pop band:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NVJ54VaOsuM

Lyrics:
.
Think I wanna die if you don’t stay
drop dead in place you can forget it
Carry a torch for days,
I’m gonna let it burn
.
I remember watching as you slowly loaded up the loom.
On repeat: Caravan and we danced around the room.
Once insecure about your scar but I think you got over it.
.
Dreampt of marimbas made from the bones of our relatives,
who never live as long as we think that they oughta live.
You dreampt of sex with tigers
I tried to get my head around that one!
.
Left in a disguise for the faraway
Traveled all alone through boring meadows
while I sat at home
wishing we could elope...
.
Will you ever know what you do to me?
I’m on my broken knees, no end of sorrow.
Sorry if that’s twee but it’s tomorrow’s hope.
.

No comments: